What is being said....

"I need dessert for my blood sugar."

Mallory, 7 yrs.


Thursday, October 23, 2008

My sick boy...


I have a very sick four year old.....very sick. Hatcher has pneumonia & it's an icky sickness unlike any other one I have nursed any of the kids through. It doesn't go away. He seems to perk up a little bit & them "bam!" he is hit with another fever. Don't even ask about the coughing....it's ugly. Please pray for his little body to heal quickly. He has spent most of the past week in his bed, watching "Cars" on the portable DVD player & drinking Gatorade. Today he was bugging Mallory, so maybe he is getting better?


Here he had fallen asleep with his new backpack Papa Jake sent home for him on.....he has been wiped.

Did I mention he likes the movie, "Cars?!?" I cannot stress this enough...even on the 11th time of watching it....

No comments:

StatCounter