What is being said....

"I need dessert for my blood sugar."

Mallory, 7 yrs.


Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Music to my ears....

Some of you may know that I am a musician at heart.....I've even had some formal training. So, there was no question our children would all be going through piano lessons.....& they can quit when they move out! ha ha

Bergen has been doing piano now going on his 3rd year.....some days it is a drudge to remind him to practice & to remind him to keep practicing while he is practicing. This morning, I heard some interesting notes being played while he was practicing & this is what I found....


She is SO proud of herself!!!

& look at her beautiful, chubby baby hands!!!


She is quite a musician also, at the ripe old age of 9 months old....she dances & when I sing to her, she sings with me.....seriously......




I guess I am not the only musician in our house.....& that is good because I can always use some good backup singers!! & Big Brother Bergen loves sharing his practice time...

2 comments:

Sharon said...

FUN!

My oldest sings and my youngest plays piano. It's such a joy!

I remember hearing you sing "If these Walls" by Amy Grant. And I also remember that you had some cool square Amy buttons on your green coat with a purple scarf! Ok~those are the visuals I have in my brain. Were they right?? : )

Nelle said...

Ok, I remember a green coat....a bit hazey on the buttons...& I know I sang something......how is THAT for vague? ha ha Oh how life changes....

Are you the person you thought you would be when you were in Jr. High?

StatCounter