What is being said....

"I need dessert for my blood sugar."

Mallory, 7 yrs.


Friday, October 24, 2008

Dancing Queen...


Mallory has been taking dance for about one & a half seasons now. She goes with her cousin Jessica & she LOVES it!!! But I have to tell you, when she first started out, I wasn't so sure. Any of you ever watch Seinfeld? Have you seen Elaine dance?? Oh my goodness, that is Mallory!!!



After completing her first class & now being in a newer one, she is showing signs of improvement....she practically dances through the house at times.....& now only falls occasionally. She is certainly attaining some grace.....& it's very cute....I call her Mallorina-Ballerina...

1 comment:

Derek said...

So sweet! These are really cute pictures.

(Nicole on Derek's account).

StatCounter