What is being said....

"I need dessert for my blood sugar."

Mallory, 7 yrs.


Friday, March 12, 2010

Peek-A-Boo...

So, do you remember this from the movie, "Willy Wonka??"

[On a bicycle in the Inventing Room]
WONKA (singing):


"In springtime, the only pretty ring time
Birds sing, hey ding
A-ding, a-ding
Sweet lovers love the spring--"

Did you actually know it is from Shakespeare?? I found out a bunch of interesting info from "Willy Wonka" the FIRST & BEST of the movies at http://home.att.net/~tom.brodhead/wonka Go check it out if you feel so inclined.

Ok, now to the point....Spring has been playing peek-a-boo with Colorado....it's driving me crazy!! Just come already!!! NO MORE SNOW! & when Spring comes, I find myself singing the Wonka song from above....

We have had some teases here & there from Spring & one was last week. Bergen was on a field trip, so the other three Jacobsen kids & I met my mom at the park. It was really nice until we tried to leave....that is another story (don't ask me to tell you it around DJ!). So, I'm just sharing some glimpses of one of our sneak peeks of Spring...




Photobucket

No comments:

StatCounter