What is being said....

"I need dessert for my blood sugar."

Mallory, 7 yrs.


Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Better Watch Your Back....

So...you better watch yourself....watch your back......behave....because you NEVER know. For my birthday in November, I got myself one of these:

Do you know how useful this is for catching people unawares in funny moments? Check out my YouTube channel listed on this site.....

& maybe someday we can win 10,000 dollars?! Or maybe not.....but enjoy regardless!

1 comment:

Dale said...

Jynelle! Nice to have you back. I always love the pictures and family stories - somehow it makes me feel more like my life isn't that weird after all. But I look forward to reading some of those deeper thoughts, too.

On this note, about watching my back, just remember: turnabout is fair play, what goes around comes around, and so on.

StatCounter