What is being said....

"I need dessert for my blood sugar."

Mallory, 7 yrs.


Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Oh to be six...

Mallory has only been six for a little over a month now & it's been a whirl wind! Not only did she get her ears pierced, she also learned how to ride her bike without training wheels AND she lost her first tooth!!! So many changes in so little time....I can't wait for puberty! (groan)....

maltooth2

IF you are reading this & you are our family dentist (you know who you are), Mallory was very anxious for me to call you to inform you her tooth came out & that she would NOT need the shot. She wanted me to call you right after it happened.....it was 10 PM on a Sunday evening, so I got her to stop asking me (ha ha)....

IMG_5832

Go Joon, go! (see movie "Benny & Joon").......

No comments:

StatCounter