What is being said....

"I need dessert for my blood sugar."

Mallory, 7 yrs.


Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Always thinkin'....

It amazes me to no end that the brains of my children never seem to stop. Every corner you go around finds another idea, thought, question, invention, etc. I mean, if we adults used our brains half as much as our kids, think of the possibilities!!

Bergen is always thinking of something. Writing comics & stories, making up games, building things out of any piece of cardboard we haven't thrown away yet, leaving Lego & tinker toy structures everywhere for me to trip over or step on, & everyday there seems to be a new superhero walking around our house. The ideas never stop. He is like Kramer inventing a restaurant where you make your own pizza pie....or the oil tanker bladder! Don't even get me started on the coffee table book!

Recently, I found one such tinker toy invention & couldn't for the life of me figure out what it was. It wasn't the normal space craft or jet plane....no, this one was different. I had to get Bergen to explain it to me....here is he holding it up so you can see where it would go in his body.....


See.....he's always thinkin'...

1 comment:

Renee said...

We have got to get my Ben and your Bergen together. They think so similarly. This looks just like something Ben would do. Very cute, Bergen!

StatCounter