What is being said....

"I need dessert for my blood sugar."

Mallory, 7 yrs.


Friday, January 30, 2009

My vice....

I have a couple of things that I consider to be my vices. I looked up the definition to make sure I was using the word correctly, & yep, I am. Vice: (n) a habitual & usually trivial defect or shortcoming. I have TWO of those that hit me on a daily basis. Some of you may not think of these items as shortcomings....but what about temptations? Here are mine....try to control your gasping........

My coffee.....sigh.......with hazelnut creamer....I have been using that flavor of creamer since college.....now I just prefer it to be the sugar-free kind........

And of course, my Diet Dr. Pepper.......I cannot go a day without a few of these....well, ok, I could survive without one, but I wouldn't be as happy! How weak am I?

What are your vices?

No comments:

StatCounter