What is being said....

"I need dessert for my blood sugar."

Mallory, 7 yrs.


Friday, January 30, 2009

I wore it today....

For my birthday, DJ & the kids got me a very pretty jewelry box. I don't own a lot of jewelry, but what I did have was stuck in odd places & not being kept in untangled groups. So needless to say, I LOVE my birthday present. Then I joked with the kids & told them for Christmas they could get me something to go into the jewelry box! That is exactly with Bergen & Mallory did.....off of the $5 rack at Walmart & I love it! Bergen got me 'the biggest diamond' he could find...it's obviously not a diamond. Mallory got me a very girly set with hearts....something she would totally pick for herself.

Some days passed & I had yet to wear Bergen's set.....he expressed his worries to me that maybe I didn't like the one he got me as much as the one Mallory got me. He was genuinely worried......so to put his fears aside, I wore it today......even though it needs an evening gown & not my usual jacket & jeans.....but I wore it & I LOVE it!!! I love you, Bergen.....

No comments:

StatCounter