What is being said....

"I need dessert for my blood sugar."

Mallory, 7 yrs.


Friday, July 16, 2010

Still finding cottonseed....

My kids, along with a bunch of other kids, got the very cool treat of going out to Desperado Dairy, run by our friends, Mark & Trudy. It was a BLAST!!! The kids not only learned a lot, they had an unforgettable experience as Trudy let them do so much stuff out on the farm.
They got to go to the "Cow Kitchen" & see what the cows eat, they got to ride a tractor, they got to see the cows, up-close & personal, as well as see them being milked, they got ice cream, they got to jump all around in the consumables (that was a blast even for me the mom!) & they even got to see something that was dead (ok, I only mention that because my boys thought it was SO COOL). Oh, & how could I forget the feeding of the calves! What a treat! & did you know you can weigh people on a truck scale?
Here is a picture collage (thank you, Renee, for the info on how to do this) with a TON of pics from our exciting day. & yes, I am still finding cottonseed in my clothes!!!



Photobucket

No comments:

StatCounter